CookiesTo make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Their purpose and the reason they are being used, is to remember users' actions, to identify the user, for online behavioural advertising
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
- Cookies we use: Google AdSense, Google Analytics. doubleclick.net, googlesyndication.com
- Google controls/accesses the cookie-related information
- See Google privacy terms here.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics
Or you can use this browser addon to deactivate Google Analytics -> link.